




Everything ends, even things we love - as is the case for David Tennant’s turn as Doctor Who. Why is it not a surprise the actor’s run ends on such a high note? Russell T. Davies hands off the reigns on a franchise he revived (to the delight of Who fans everywhere) and one only hopes his successors will mirror Davies’ efforts. John Simm reprises his role as The Master, who we thought we’d seen the last of but, is he quite the villain we really believed him to be? Wilfred Mott (Bernard Cribbins) features large in this finale. Any fan of the Tenth Doctor will not want to miss this. The finale is all at once exciting, heroic, suspenseful and of course a little sad as we say our goodbyes to the characters who we have grown so fond of over the last few years. If you haven’t seen any of the Davies’ Who series, I urge you to go back and watch from the beginning of Davies run because they are entertainment for both the young and old.
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment